We have the pleasure to invite you to participate on the the biggest automotive conference in the wider region of Southeast Europe.
The conference name is „SEE Automotive Conference – Connect & Supply 2019” and is hosted by the Serbian Automotive Cluster.
Venue: Hotel Crown Plaza, Belgrade (http://crowne-plaza.
As a continuation of previous conferences , this year we expect 250+ delegates representing 150 companies from South-eastern European companies and more than 15 speakers, representing the top OEMs and TIER 1&2 suppliers from the SEE region.
The themes of the conference will be the following topics:
• Welcome to Belgrade: Opening Speeches
• Keynote Speech: Why new technologies always find their way to the markets
• Southeast Europe: A new base for manufacturing and supply
• A look from the OEM side: Strategies and expectations
• A look from big TIER 1 companies
• The Response from the Suppliers: What is on offer in the Region
• How to become supplier for USA automotive companies
• The Future of Automotive: Groundbreaking technologies impacting and transforming the industry
• The Future of Diesel
• E-Mobility on the Run
• Countries’ Panels (UK, France, Russian Federation) TBC
• B2B meetings (meetings will be appointed in advance by web platform http://talkb2b.net/en/)
and will be presented by invited big OEM and TIER1 companies what will also participate on B2B meetings as FIAT, FORD, Kia Motors, BMW, VW, Dana, Thyssenkrupp System, Mitsubishi Electric, Adient, Kostal Group, Robert Bosch, Teknia Group, SGP, AD Plastik, TPV Group, Hella, Streit Groupe… and many other reputable automotive companies (we are still waiting for their confirmations)
Also, we expect a big delegations from UK, France and Russian Federation which representatives will participate on B2B meetings.
Price: EUR 300 until April 30th
EUR 400 after April 30th
Fore more than two participants from the same company we can approve discount
The price cover:
– participation fee
– lunch, coffee pauses, gala dinner
– participation on B2B meetings
In next few days we will publish detailed conference agenda.
More about our previous SEE Automotive conferences you can find in short movies:
If you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us..